The Arbors is a 1,206 acre mixed use residential village with single and multi family neighborhoods. The City of Las Vegas Veterans Memorial Leisure Services Community Center is located in the Arbors.
The Arbors Sports Park is a 16.1 acre joint use complex that features soccer and lighted ball fields and an Olympic size swimming pool that is owned and operated by the City of Las Vegas. The Arbors Tennis and Play Park is a 7.6 acre park featuring five lighted tennis courts with stadium court, pro shop, and Arborville, a unique play area with toddler tricycle track. Tree Top Park is a 5.2 acre park, featuring tee ball fields and children play areas. Cottonwood Canyon is a 69.4 acre linear park with open grassy areas, children play areas, trails and nature areas.
- College of Southern Nevada, Bob and Sandy Miller High Tech Center of Summerlin csn.edu/about/locations/summerlin.asp
- Palo Verde High School
- Sig Rogich Middle School
- E.W. Staton Elementary School
- Creative Kids day care center
- The Heights of Summerlin is a 90,362 square foot medical rehabilitation facility. theheightslv.com
- Desert Spring United Methodist Church
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Hindu Temple and Cultural Center
Parks & Recreation
- The Mesa Park
- Ridgebrook Park clarkcountynv.gov/parks
The Arbors Development commenced in 1996 by The Howard Hughes foundation.